The Australian housing market has been in boom for two decades, despite volatile economic conditions, which has created a challenging but exciting period for the real estate industry.
Rapid growth, and high labour market velocity, has highlighted the importance of protecting an employers business interests, including the sales pipeline, with appropriate contractual provisions.
PCC Employment Lawyers have many years experience advising clients in this industry, on issues including:
- Advising on instrument coverage, employee classifications and entitlements under the Real Estate Industry Award 2020
- Advice on corporate structures and commercial contracts, including independent contractor arrangements
- Intellectual property and restraint of trade
- Preparing employment contracts including incentive and sales schemes
- Preparing workplace policies and general HR support
- Redundancies and employment terminations
- Termination litigation, including unfair dismissal and general protections applications.
- Workplace Investigations
Contact us to learn more or subscribe to our newsletter below to receive employment law updates from the team at PCC Employment Lawyers.